Friday, March 27, 2009

Hello!







So, at 13, I decided I needed to channel my fashion energy into something worthwhile, and that something, I decided, was a blog. I'm gonna ramble, make some wishlists, drool over bags and shoes, & ramble some more.
So here I am. (:

Allow me to rant...

I've never been much of a Coach girl, never showy-showy with double C's flashing off my arms, but they have converted me. Check out their killlllla new spring collection! It's based on the early designs of Bonnie Cashin, who fused bright colors and illustrations with sensible design in the 1960's.

Take a
look;




Ahhh, Coach, you are making me proud to be an America. (: But thank you America, for this economy, which guarantees I won't get my hands on any of these adorable bags! ):

More lattter,

xo







No comments:

Post a Comment