Saturday, March 28, 2009

My (hoppppefully) D.C. Outfit

Hey all. (:
I found this amazing site that I used for yesterdays outfit, Polyvore. It let's you pick and drag clothing, shoes accessories, and other fun stuff to create a "set". Getting an account is free, and you can create as many sets as you want. You can publish your sets on the Polyvore site, and then other people can comment them, as you can do to their sets. It is soooo fun, and they have a great selection.
I thought I would use it to display the outfit I want for my school's D.C. trip. I'm going to wear this on the dinner cruise;

D.C.
I wanted a formal dress (as I never get to wear anythinnng formal), and I love black, so I went with Ruby Rox Bubble Dress (Nordstrom - $68.00). To play it up with some spring color, I chose yellow peep-toe heels, plus a zebra-print clutch, layered pearls, Ray Bans (I NEEEED TO GET SOME. Ever since I saw the Blues Brothers, I have been so obsessed. They are soooo chic.), and I am addicted to mascara, so I had to include it. (: If you need more information about the items and where to get them, just ask! & oh; tell me what ya think! (:

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment