Saturday, March 28, 2009

Shoes

A lot of posts today!

Here are some shoes that are note-worthy...


Shoes



1. Alexander McQueen Studded Bootie - I really like the vibe with this one. Skinny jeans, a chunky belts and a flowy top? Bohemian Beauty.

2. Stella McCartney Mesh Sandal - Very popular shoe. I've seen these on many celebrities.

3. Platform Suede Shoe - I'm not sure of the label on this one, tell me if you know. The color plus the suede is amazzzing. And the oversized buckle? Killller. I would pair these with black leggings and some chunky knits. (:

4. Hush Puppies Ankle Booties - In loovvve with the style of these, and the lace material is amaayyzing.

5. Givenchy Lace Boots - I love Givenchy shoes, and these are no exception.

6. Curved Heel Bootie - I cannot figue out the designer of these!! I love the color, and the curved heel has been very popular on the runway recently.

7. Chanel Bow Bootie - Classic Chanel style in bootie form. Gotta love it.

8. Yves Saint Laurent Sandal - Nice contrast with the metal (?) weaving and the ribbon tie.

9. Chanel Bootie - Again, gotta love it.

10. Maison Martin Margiela Cut-Out Boot - I like the different take on this classic.

11. Rick Owen Strap Boots - I really like these wedges! A billowy jumpsuit with a structured jacket? Chiiccc.

12. Alessandro Dell'Acqua Boots - I realllyy love these. Everything - the laces, the patent shine, the platform - these are real statement shoes.

13. Alexander McQueen Pumps - The shocking pink in the back is delicious.

14. Dolce & Gabbana Wedges - Really cool structure on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment